1. believe - verb
· accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didn't believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
2. believe - verb
· judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
3. believe - verb
· be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war"
4. believe - verb
· follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to believe, too"
5. believe - verb
· credit with veracity; "You cannot believe this man"; "Should we believe a publication like the National Enquirer?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.