1. commit - verb
· perform an act, usually with a negative connotation; "perpetrate a crime"; "pull a bank robbery"
2. commit - verb
· give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
3. commit - verb
· cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution; "After the second episode, she had to be committed"; "he was committed to prison"
4. commit - verb
· confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
5. commit - verb
· make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
6. commit - verb
· engage in or perform; "practice safe sex"; "commit a random act of kindness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.