1. come_out - verb
· appear or become visible; make a showing; "She turned up at the funeral"; "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
2. come_out - verb
· be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasn't come out yet"
3. come_out - verb
· come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
4. come_out - verb
· result or end; "How will the game turn out?"
5. come_out - verb
· come off; "His hair and teeth fell out"
6. come_out - verb
· take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal; "Jerry came in third in the Marathon"
7. come_out - verb
· make oneself visible; take action; "Young people should step to the fore and help their peers"
8. come_out - verb
· bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
9. come_out - verb
· to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality; "This actor outed last year"
10. come_out - verb
· be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out"
11. come_out - verb
· break out; "The tooth erupted and had to be extracted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.