1. column - noun
· a line of units following one after another
2. column - noun
· a vertical glass tube used in column chromatography; a mixture is poured in the top and washed through a stationary substance where components of the mixture are adsorbed selectively to form colored bands
3. column - noun
· a vertical array of numbers or other information; "he added a column of numbers"
4. column - noun
· anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower; "the test tube held a column of white powder"; "a tower of dust rose above the horizon"; "a thin pillar of smoke betrayed their campsite"
5. column - noun
· an article giving opinions or perspectives
6. column - noun
· a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
7. column - noun
· (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
8. column - noun
· a page or text that is vertically divided; "the newspaper devoted several columns to the subject"; "the bookkeeper used pages that were divided into columns"
9. column - noun
· any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.