1. upright - noun
· a vertical structural member as a post or stake; "the ball sailed between the uprights"
2. upright - noun
· a piano with a vertical sounding board
3. upright - adjective
· in a vertical position; not sloping; "an upright post"
4. upright - adjective
· of moral excellence; "a genuinely good person"; "a just cause"; "an upright and respectable man"
5. upright - adjective
· upright in position or posture; "an erect stature"; "erect flower stalks"; "for a dog, an erect tail indicates aggression"; "a column still vertical amid the ruins"; "he sat bolt upright"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.