1. breed - noun
· a special variety of domesticated animals within a species; "he experimented on a particular breed of white rats"; "he created a new strain of sheep"
2. breed - noun
· a special type; "Google represents a new breed of entrepreneurs"
3. breed - verb
· call forth
4. breed - verb
· copulate with a female, used especially of horses; "The horse covers the mare"
5. breed - verb
· cause to procreate (animals); "She breeds dogs"
6. breed - verb
· have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms); "pandas rarely breed in captivity"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.