1. type - noun
· a subdivision of a particular kind of thing; "what type of sculpture do you prefer?"
2. type - noun
· a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"
3. type - noun
· (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
4. type - noun
· printed characters; "small type is hard to read"
5. type - noun
· all of the tokens of the same symbol; "the word `element' contains five different types of character"
6. type - noun
· a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end; produces a printed character when inked and pressed on paper; "he dropped a case of type, so they made him pick them up"
7. type - verb
· write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please"
8. type - verb
· identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.