Dictionary Results for blasted|
1. blast - verb
· make a strident sound; "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
Hypernym(s): make_noise, resound, noise
2. blast - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
Synonym(s): smash, nail, boom
3. blast - verb
· use explosives on; "The enemy has been shelling us all day"
Hypernym(s): bombard, bomb
4. blast - verb
· apply a draft or strong wind to to; "the air conditioning was blasting cold air at us"
5. blast - verb
· create by using explosives; "blast a passage through the mountain"
Hypernym(s): make, create
6. blast - verb
· make with or as if with an explosion; "blast a tunnel through the Alps"
7. blast - verb
· fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
Hypernym(s): fire, discharge
8. blast - verb
· criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
Synonym(s): savage, pillory, crucify
Hypernym(s): knock, criticize, criticise, pick_apart
9. blast - verb
· shatter as if by explosion
Hypernym(s): smash, dash
10. blast - verb
· shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
Hypernym(s): shrivel, shrivel_up, shrink, wither
11. blasted - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
Synonym(s): blame, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.