Dictionary Results for blessed|
1. bless - verb
· give a benediction to; "The dying man blessed his son"
Hypernym(s): raise, conjure, conjure_up, invoke, evoke, stir, call_down, arouse, bring_up, put_forward, call_forth
2. bless - verb
· confer prosperity or happiness on
Hypernym(s): confer, bestow
3. bless - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
Hypernym(s): gesticulate, gesture, motion
4. bless - verb
· render holy by means of religious rites
Synonym(s): consecrate, hallow, sanctify
5. blessed - adjective
· highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace); "our blessed land"; "the blessed assurance of a steady income"
6. blessed - adjective
· worthy of worship; "the Blessed Trinity"
7. blessed - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
Synonym(s): blasted, blame, blamed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal
8. blessed - adjective
· Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
9. blessed - adjective
· enjoying the bliss of heaven
10. blessed - adjective
· characterized by happiness and good fortune; "a blessed time"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.