1. bless - verb
· give a benediction to; "The dying man blessed his son"
2. bless - verb
· confer prosperity or happiness on
3. bless - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
4. bless - verb
· render holy by means of religious rites
5. blessed - adjective
· highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace); "our blessed land"; "the blessed assurance of a steady income"
6. blessed - adjective
· worthy of worship; "the Blessed Trinity"
7. blessed - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
8. blessed - adjective
· Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
9. blessed - adjective
· enjoying the bliss of heaven
10. blessed - adjective
· characterized by happiness and good fortune; "a blessed time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.