1. bombard - noun
· a large shawm; the bass member of the shawm family
2. bombard - verb
· cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile; "They pelted each other with snowballs"
3. bombard - verb
· throw bombs at or attack with bombs; "The Americans bombed Dresden"
4. bombard - verb
· address with continuously or persistently, as if with a barrage; "The speaker was barraged by an angry audience"; "The governor was bombarded with requests to grant a pardon to the convicted killer"
5. bombard - verb
· direct high energy particles or radiation against
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.