Dictionary Results for bill|
1. bill - noun
· a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"
Hypernym(s): legal_document, legal_instrument, official_document, instrument
2. bill - noun
· an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered; "he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
Synonym(s): account, invoice
Hypernym(s): statement, financial_statement
3. bill - noun
· a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
Synonym(s): note, government_note, bank_bill, banker%27s_bill, bank_note, banknote, Federal_Reserve_note, greenback
Hypernym(s): paper_money, folding_money, paper_currency
4. bill - noun
· the entertainment offered at a public presentation
Hypernym(s): program, programme
5. bill - noun
· an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
Synonym(s): circular, handbill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway
Hypernym(s): ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
6. bill - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
Synonym(s): poster, posting, placard, notice, card
7. bill - noun
· a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
Hypernym(s): list, listing
8. bill - noun
· a cutting tool with a sharp edge; "he used a bill to prune branches off of the tree"
9. bill - noun
· a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
Synonym(s): peak, eyeshade, visor, vizor
10. bill - noun
· horny projecting mouth of a bird
Synonym(s): beak, neb, nib, pecker
11. bill - verb
· demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
Hypernym(s): account, calculate
12. bill - verb
· advertise especially by posters or placards; "He was billed as the greatest tenor since Caruso"
Hypernym(s): advertise, advertize, promote, push
13. bill - verb
· publicize or announce by placards
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.