1. instrument - noun
· a device that requires skill for proper use
2. instrument - noun
· the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
3. instrument - noun
· a person used by another to gain an end
4. instrument - noun
· (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right
5. instrument - noun
· the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate) that the agent uses to perform an action or start a process
6. instrument - noun
· any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
7. instrument - verb
· equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling
8. instrument - verb
· write an instrumental score for
9. instrument - verb
· address a legal document to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.