1. bear_down - verb
· exert a force with a heavy weight; "The snow bore down on the roof"
2. bear_down - verb
· contract the abdominal muscles during childbirth to ease delivery
3. bear_down - verb
· to make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle; "he saw Jess charging at him with a pitchfork"
4. bear_down - verb
· exert full strength; "The pitcher bore down"
5. bear_down - verb
· pay special attention to; "The lectures bore down on the political background"
6. bear_down - verb
· exert a force or cause a strain upon; "This tax bears down on the lower middle class"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.