1. Mass - noun
· the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
2. Mass - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
3. Mass - noun
· an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
4. Mass - noun
· (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
5. Mass - noun
· a body of matter without definite shape; "a huge ice mass"
6. Mass - noun
· the common people generally; "separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"
7. Mass - noun
· the property of something that is great in magnitude; "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
8. Mass - noun
· a musical setting for a Mass; "they played a Mass composed by Beethoven"
9. Mass - noun
· a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite; "the priest said Mass"
10. Mass - verb
· join together into a mass or collect or form a mass; "Crowds were massing outside the palace"
11. Mass - adjective
· formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"; "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.