1. stack - noun
· an orderly pile
2. stack - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, tidy_sum, wad
3. stack - noun
· a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
4. stack - noun
· a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
5. stack - noun
· a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
6. stack - verb
· load or cover with stacks; "stack a truck with boxes"
7. stack - verb
· arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
8. stack - verb
· arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances; "stack the deck of cards"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.