1. wear - noun
· impairment resulting from long use; "the tires showed uneven wear"
2. wear - noun
· a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
3. wear - noun
· the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; "she bought it for everyday wear"
4. wear - verb
· be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
5. wear - verb
· have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
6. wear - verb
· have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality; "He always wears a smile"
7. wear - verb
· deteriorate through use or stress; "The constant friction wore out the cloth"
8. wear - verb
· have or show an appearance of; "wear one's hair in a certain way"
9. wear - verb
· last and be usable; "This dress wore well for almost ten years"
10. wear - verb
· go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
11. wear - verb
· exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
12. wear - verb
· put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.