1. wall - noun
· an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
2. wall - noun
· anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
3. wall - noun
· (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure; "stomach walls"
4. wall - noun
· a difficult or awkward situation; "his back was to the wall"; "competition was pushing them to the wall"
5. wall - noun
· a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
6. wall - noun
· a layer of material that encloses space; "the walls of the cylinder were perforated"; "the container's walls were blue"
7. wall - noun
· a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden); "the wall followed the road"; "he ducked behind the garden wall and waited"
8. wall - noun
· an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes; "they stormed the ramparts of the city"; "they blew the trumpet and the walls came tumbling down"
9. wall - verb
· surround with a wall in order to fortify
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.