1. verify - verb
· confirm the truth of; "Please verify that the doors are closed"; "verify a claim"
2. verify - verb
· check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?"
3. verify - verb
· attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
4. verify - verb
· to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
5. verifying - adjective
· serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.