1. confirm - verb
· establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts; "his story confirmed my doubts"; "The evidence supports the defendant"
2. confirm - verb
· strengthen or make more firm; "The witnesses confirmed the victim's account"
3. confirm - verb
· make more firm; "Confirm thy soul in self-control!"
4. confirm - verb
· support a person for a position; "The Senate confirmed the President's candidate for Secretary of Defense"
5. confirm - verb
· administer the rite of confirmation to; "the children were confirmed in their mother's faith"
6. confirming - adjective
· indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen; "a positive pregnancy test"
7. confirming - adjective
· serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.