1. vein - noun
· a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood"
2. vein - noun
· a distinctive style or manner; "he continued in this vein for several minutes"
3. vein - noun
· any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
4. vein - noun
· a layer of ore between layers of rock
5. vein - noun
· one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
6. vein - verb
· make a veinlike pattern
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.