1. truss - noun
· (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt; worn to hold a hernia in place by pressure
2. truss - noun
· a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
3. truss - noun
· (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
4. truss - verb
· tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
5. truss - verb
· secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
6. truss - verb
· support structurally; "truss the roofs"; "trussed bridges"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.