1. trump - noun
· a playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps; "the ace of trumps is a sure winner"
2. trump - noun
· (card games) the suit that has been declared to rank above all other suits for the duration of the hand; "clubs were declared trumps"; "a trump can take a trick even when a card of a different suit is led"
3. trump - noun
· a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
4. trump - verb
· produce a sound as if from a trumpet
5. trump - verb
· get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
6. trump - verb
· play a trump
7. trump - verb
· proclaim or announce with or as if with a fanfare
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.