1. troll - noun
· (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
2. troll - noun
· a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds"
3. troll - noun
· a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling; "he used a spinner as his troll"
4. troll - noun
· angling by drawing a baited line through the water
5. troll - verb
· circulate, move around
6. troll - verb
· cause to move round and round; "The child trolled her hoop"
7. troll - verb
· sing the parts of (a round) in succession
8. troll - verb
· angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
9. troll - verb
· sing loudly and without inhibition
10. troll - verb
· praise or celebrate in song; "All tongues shall troll you"
11. troll - verb
· speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.