1. trolling - noun
· angling by drawing a baited line through the water
2. troll - verb
· circulate, move around
3. troll - verb
· cause to move round and round; "The child trolled her hoop"
4. troll - verb
· sing the parts of (a round) in succession
5. troll - verb
· angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
6. troll - verb
· sing loudly and without inhibition
7. troll - verb
· praise or celebrate in song; "All tongues shall troll you"
8. troll - verb
· speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.