1. transpire - verb
· pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
2. transpire - verb
· exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
3. transpire - verb
· come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
4. transpire - verb
· come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
5. transpire - verb
· give off (water) through the skin
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.