1. transmitting - noun
· the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
2. transmit - verb
· transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
3. transmit - verb
· transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
4. transmit - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
5. transmit - verb
· send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.