1. tire - verb
· lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
2. tire - verb
· exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
3. tire - verb
· deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
4. tire - verb
· cause to be bored
5. tired - adjective
· depleted of strength or energy; "tired mothers with crying babies"; "too tired to eat"
6. tired - adjective
· repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse; "bromidic sermons"; "his remarks were trite and commonplace"; "hackneyed phrases"; "a stock answer"; "repeating threadbare jokes"; "parroting some timeworn axiom"; "the trite metaphor `hard as nails'"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.