1. straw - noun
· plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
2. straw - noun
· material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
3. straw - noun
· a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
4. straw - noun
· a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
5. straw - verb
· cover or provide with or as if with straw; "cows were strawed to weather the snowstorm"
6. straw - verb
· spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic); "strew toys all over the carpet"
7. straw - adjective
· of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.