1. storm - noun
· a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
2. storm - noun
· a violent commotion or disturbance; "the storms that had characterized their relationship had died away"; "it was only a tempest in a teapot"
3. storm - noun
· a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
4. storm - verb
· behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
5. storm - verb
· take by force; "Storm the fort"
6. storm - verb
· rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning; "If it storms, we'll need shelter"
7. storm - verb
· blow hard; "It was storming all night"
8. storm - verb
· attack by storm; attack suddenly
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.