1. stirring - noun
· agitating a liquid with an implement; "constant stirring prevents it from burning on the bottom of the pan"
2. stirring - noun
· arousing to a particular emotion or action
3. stir - verb
· move an implement through; "stir the soup"; "stir my drink"; "stir the soil"
4. stir - verb
· move very slightly; "He shifted in his seat"
5. stir - verb
· stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
6. stir - verb
· stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
7. stir - verb
· affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
8. stir - verb
· summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
9. stir - verb
· to begin moving; "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
10. stir - verb
· mix or add by stirring; "Stir nuts into the dough"
11. stirring - adjective
· capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement; "a rousing sermon"; "stirring events such as wars and rescues"
12. stirring - adjective
· exciting strong but not unpleasant emotions; "a stirring speech"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.