1. inspiration - noun
· arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
2. inspiration - noun
· a product of your creative thinking and work; "he had little respect for the inspirations of other artists"; "after years of work his brainchild was a tangible reality"
3. inspiration - noun
· a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
4. inspiration - noun
· (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings; "they believe that the books of Scripture were written under divine guidance"
5. inspiration - noun
· arousing to a particular emotion or action
6. inspiration - noun
· the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.