1. stall - noun
· a compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
2. stall - noun
· small area set off by walls for special use
3. stall - noun
· a booth where articles are displayed for sale
4. stall - noun
· a malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge; "the plane went into a stall and I couldn't control it"
5. stall - noun
· seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
6. stall - noun
· small individual study area in a library
7. stall - noun
· a tactic used to mislead or delay
8. stall - verb
· postpone doing what one should be doing; "He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days"
9. stall - verb
· come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"
10. stall - verb
· deliberately delay an event or action; "she doesn't want to write the report, so she is stalling"
11. stall - verb
· put into, or keep in, a stall; "Stall the horse"
12. stall - verb
· experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
13. stall - verb
· cause an airplane to go into a stall
14. stall - verb
· cause an engine to stop; "The inexperienced driver kept stalling the car"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.