1. spike - verb
· stand in the way of
2. spike - verb
· pierce with a sharp stake or point; "impale a shrimp on a skewer"
3. spike - verb
· secure with spikes
4. spike - verb
· bring forth a spike or spikes; "my hyacinths and orchids are spiking now"
5. spike - verb
· add alcohol to (beverages); "the punch is spiked!"
6. spike - verb
· manifest a sharp increase; "the voltage spiked"
7. spiked - adjective
· having a long sharp point
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.