1. sole - noun
· the underside of footwear or a golf club
2. sole - noun
· lean flesh of any of several flatfish
3. sole - noun
· the underside of the foot
4. sole - noun
· right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
5. sole - verb
· put a new sole on; "sole the shoes"
6. sole - adjective
· not divided or shared with others; "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication"
7. sole - adjective
· being the only one; single and isolated from others; "the lone doctor in the entire county"; "a lonesome pine"; "an only child"; "the sole heir"; "the sole example"; "a solitary instance of cowardice"; "a solitary speck in the sky"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.