1. snake - noun
· limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
2. snake - noun
· a deceitful or treacherous person
3. snake - noun
· a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
4. snake - noun
· a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
5. snake - noun
· something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
6. snake - noun
· a long flexible steel coil for dislodging stoppages in curved pipes
7. snake - verb
· move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
8. snake - verb
· form a snake-like pattern; "The river snakes through the valley"
9. snake - verb
· move along a winding path; "The army snaked through the jungle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.