1. simulate - verb
· reproduce someone's behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
2. simulate - verb
· create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
3. simulate - verb
· make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
4. simulated - adjective
· not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
5. simulated - adjective
· reproduced or made to resemble; imitative in character; "under simulated combat conditions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.