1. false - adjective
· not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality; "gave false testimony under oath"; "false tales of bravery"
2. false - adjective
· arising from error; "a false assumption"; "a mistaken view of the situation"
3. false - adjective
· erroneous and usually accidental; "a false start"; "a false alarm"
4. false - adjective
· deliberately deceptive; "false pretenses"
5. false - adjective
· inappropriate to reality or facts; "delusive faith in a wonder drug"; "delusive expectations"; "false hopes"
6. false - adjective
· not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
7. false - adjective
· designed to deceive; "a suitcase with a false bottom"
8. false - adjective
· inaccurate in pitch; "a false (or sour) note"; "her singing was off key"
9. false - adjective
· adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
10. false - adjective
· (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful; "a false friend"; "when lovers prove untrue"
11. false - adverb
· in a disloyal and faithless manner; "he behaved treacherously"; "his wife played him false"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.