1. ridge - noun
· a long narrow natural elevation or striation
2. ridge - noun
· any long raised strip
3. ridge - noun
· a long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
4. ridge - noun
· a long narrow range of hills
5. ridge - noun
· any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
6. ridge - noun
· a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top; provides an attachment for the upper ends of rafters
7. ridge - verb
· extend in ridges; "The land ridges towards the South"
8. ridge - verb
· plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
9. ridge - verb
· throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides; "He ridged his corn"
10. ridge - verb
· spade into alternate ridges and troughs; "ridge the soil"
11. ridge - verb
· form into a ridge
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.