1. restore - verb
· return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
2. restore - verb
· return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
3. restore - verb
· give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
4. restore - verb
· restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
5. restore - verb
· bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.