1. regenerate - verb
· reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new; "We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years"; "They renewed their membership"
2. regenerate - verb
· amplify (an electron current) by causing part of the power in the output circuit to act upon the input circuit
3. regenerate - verb
· bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct"
4. regenerate - verb
· return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
5. regenerate - verb
· replace (tissue or a body part) through the formation of new tissue; "The snake regenerated its tail"
6. regenerate - verb
· be formed or shaped anew
7. regenerate - verb
· form or produce anew; "regenerate hatred"
8. regenerate - verb
· undergo regeneration
9. regenerate - verb
· restore strength; "This food revitalized the patient"
10. regenerate - adjective
· reformed spiritually or morally; "a regenerate sinner"; "regenerate by redemption from error or decay"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.