1. relaxation - noun
· (physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
2. relaxation - noun
· (physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance
3. relaxation - noun
· a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry; "the easiness we feel when sleeping"
4. relaxation - noun
· an occurrence of control or strength weakening; "the relaxation of requirements"; "the loosening of his grip"; "the slackening of the wind"
5. relaxation - noun
· freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility); "took his repose by the swimming pool"
6. relaxation - noun
· a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount
7. relaxation - noun
· the act of making less strict
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.