1. growth - noun
· (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
2. growth - noun
· a progression from simpler to more complex forms; "the growth of culture"
3. growth - noun
· a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important; "the increase in unemployment"; "the growth of population"
4. growth - noun
· vegetation that has grown; "a growth of trees"; "the only growth was some salt grass"
5. growth - noun
· the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece"
6. growth - noun
· (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
7. growth - noun
· something grown or growing; "a growth of hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.