1. receding - noun
· a slow or gradual disappearance
2. receding - noun
· the act of becoming more distant
3. recede - verb
· pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
4. recede - verb
5. recede - verb
· become faint or more distant; "the unhappy memories of her childhood receded as she grew older"
6. receding - adjective
· (of a hairline e.g.) moving slowly back
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.