1. withdrawal - noun
· a retraction of a previously held position
2. withdrawal - noun
· the act of taking out money or other capital
3. withdrawal - noun
· the act of withdrawing; "the withdrawal of French troops from Vietnam"
4. withdrawal - noun
· avoiding emotional involvement
5. withdrawal - noun
· the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.; "the nurse was expert at the withdrawal of blood"
6. withdrawal - noun
· the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
7. withdrawal - noun
· a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation
8. withdrawal - noun
· formal separation from an alliance or federation
9. withdrawal - noun
· the termination of drug taking
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.