1. quarter - noun
· one of four equal parts; "a quarter of a pound"
2. quarter - noun
· a district of a city having some distinguishing character; "the Latin Quarter"
3. quarter - noun
· (football, professional basketball) one of four divisions into which some games are divided; "both teams scored in the first quarter"
4. quarter - noun
· a unit of time equal to 15 minutes or a quarter of an hour; "it's a quarter til 4"; "a quarter after 4 o'clock"
5. quarter - noun
· one of four periods into which the school year is divided; "the fall quarter ends at Christmas"
6. quarter - noun
· a fourth part of a year; three months; "unemployment fell during the last quarter"
7. quarter - noun
· one of the four major division of the compass; "the wind is coming from that quarter"
8. quarter - noun
· a quarter of a hundredweight (25 pounds)
9. quarter - noun
· a quarter of a hundredweight (28 pounds)
10. quarter - noun
· a United States or Canadian coin worth one fourth of a dollar; "he fed four quarters into the slot machine"
11. quarter - noun
· an unspecified person; "he dropped a word in the right quarter"
12. quarter - noun
· the rear part of a ship
13. quarter - noun
· piece of leather that comprises the part of a shoe or boot covering the heel and joining the vamp
14. quarter - noun
· clemency or mercy shown to a defeated opponent; "he surrendered but asked for quarter"
15. quarter - verb
· provide housing for (military personnel)
16. quarter - verb
· pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes"
17. quarter - verb
· divide into quarters; "quarter an apple"
18. quarter - verb
· divide by four; divide into quarters
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.