1. plot - noun
· a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
2. plot - noun
· a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
3. plot - noun
· the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.; "the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal"
4. plot - noun
· a chart or graph showing the movements or progress of an object
5. plot - verb
· plan secretly, usually something illegal; "They plotted the overthrow of the government"
6. plot - verb
· make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
7. plot - verb
· make a plat of; "Plat the town"
8. plot - verb
· devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet); "the writer is plotting a new novel"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.