1. measure - verb
· determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
2. measure - verb
· express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?"
3. measure - verb
· have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
4. measure - verb
· evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
5. measured - adjective
· having notes of fixed rhythmic value
6. measured - adjective
· the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
7. measured - adjective
· carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"; "he made a deliberate decision not to respond negatively"
8. measured - adjective
· unhurried and with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.