1. kindling - noun
· material for starting a fire
2. kindling - noun
· the act of setting something on fire
3. kindle - verb
· catch fire; "The dried grass of the prairie kindled, spreading the flames for miles"
4. kindle - verb
· cause to start burning; "The setting sun kindled the sky with oranges and reds"
5. kindle - verb
· call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.