1. inclination - noun
· an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others; "he had an inclination to give up too easily"; "a tendency to be too strict"
2. inclination - noun
· (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
3. inclination - noun
· (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
4. inclination - noun
· (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
5. inclination - noun
· that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking; "her inclination is for classical music"
6. inclination - noun
· the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
7. inclination - noun
· a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect; "the alkaline inclination of the local waters"; "fabric with a tendency to shrink"
8. inclination - noun
· the act of inclining; bending forward; "an inclination of his head indicated his agreement"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.