1. forcing_out - noun
· the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
2. force_out - verb
· force to leave (an office)
3. force_out - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
4. force_out - verb
· force or drive out; "The police routed them out of bed at 2 A.M."
5. force_out - verb
· press, force, or thrust out of a small space; "The weeds crowded out the flowers"
6. force_out - verb
· expel from one's property or force to move out by a legal process; "The landlord evicted the tenants after they had not paid the rent for four months"
7. force_out - verb
· cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
8. force_out - verb
· force with the thumb; "gouge out his eyes"
9. force_out - verb
· emit or cause to move with force of effort; "force out the air"; "force out the splinter"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.